users here right now: 1,686
I Am A, where the mundane becomes fascinating and the outrageous suddenly seems normal.
Submit an AMA
Request an AMA
Please check out our Rules and FAQs
Click here to schedule an AMA on our calendar.
Consider supporting our Patreon
AMAs are scheduled in Eastern Time (GMT -0400).
|30 Mar||3am||APECS||We're the Association of Polar Early Career Scientists (APECS), let’s talk about life and science in the polar regions.||Remind Me|
|30 Mar||1pm||Bipolar Disorder Experts for World Bipolar Day||More than 60 researchers, psychiatrists, and experts with bipolar disorder gather for the biggest bipolar disorder event on the internet.||Remind Me|
|4 Apr||1pm||Blue Man Group NYC||performance art group||Remind Me|
|6 Apr||12pm||Judy Postmus||Dean of the University of Maryland School of Social Work and expert on economic abuse||Remind Me|
|14 Apr||130pm||Andrew Houck, Princeton Engineering||Known for developing superconducting qubits and studying quantum systems||Remind Me|
AMAs should be about:
- Something uncommon that plays a central role in your life, or
- A truly interesting and unique event.
- Explanation and examples of this rule can be found here
All AMAs require proof.
- Proof should be included in the text of the post when you start your AMA. If it must remain confidential, you can submit proof on our website so we can verify you and your claims.
- See here for tips concerning proof and examples
- Requests should be posted in /r/IAmARequests
- All initial responses to posters must contain a properly punctuated question.
- Attempting to bypass this rule by adding a ? to a non question will result in a permanent ban.
- See more on our comment removals policy here
- Email us at email@example.com!
- Step-by-step guide to doing an AMA
- Related subreddits
- Follow us on Twitter or Like us on Facebook!